Read this article to learn:
- How Senegal is targeting stable growth for their economy in 2015
- The key players in the Senegalese telecoms market
- Where the bottlenecks are in the telecoms market and how growth will happen?
- What’s on offer in the Senegalese tower market and who might be interested?
- What the broader implications will be for future independent towerco activity
Senegal is a stable democracy targeting strong growth over the next few years. The country’s three operators all offer 3G services but 4G licensing controversy means there’s still significant growth to be found should independent towercos enter the market. As Orange’s Sonatel looks for partners to manage and build their tower portfolio in the country, TowerXchange…