Announcing an enhanced TowerXchange Journal – subscribe now!
For the last five years TowerXchange has shared our unique industry research and data, with the objective of evangelising the professional management of telecommunication towers and other assets, and the sharing of that infrastructure on a commercial, non-discriminatory basis. When we published the first TowerXchange Journal, independent towercos were seldom seen beyond the Americas and India. Today, towercos own 68.7% of the world’s towers.
We’re proud of what we have achieved – and are delighted to announce that it’s only going to get better. Our new improved offering will allow you to access the insight and analysis you have come to rely on from TowerXchange – but in a format that suits you. Whether it’s in print, online or on the road, you will be able to access more frequently updated information wherever you are.
We would love you to continue to receive the TowerXchange Journal by subscribing, and to contribute to the knowledge sharing and information resource we have built up in the form of over 2.5mn words of research and almost 1,000 CXO interviews. An individual subscription costs GBP£2,500 per year, with corporate subscriptions priced according to scale.
We hope you have enjoyed the TowerXchange Journal – we hope you will continue to enjoy the TowerXchange Journal! It will be our pleasure to continue to serve as the ‘Journal of record’ for the international tower industry.
Founder & CEO, TowerXchange
• NEW fortnightly e-newsletter
• NEW TowerXchange Intelligence: towerco site counts over the last two years*
• NEW Crowd SiteIntel: site locations and tenancies, powered by M2Catalyst*
Features you know and love:
• Analyses tower markets in EMEA, Asia and CALA
• Studies of over 100 single country tower markets
• Industry news: latest rumours and deals
• Exclusive towerco and MNO CXO interviews
• Comprehensive who’s who of solution providers
• Reports from four annual TowerXchange Meetups
• Archive of over 2.5mn words of research