Read this article to learn:
- What are the fundamental criteria MNOs use to evaluate towerco partners and how do prospective new market entrants measure up?
- The credentials of turnkey infrastructure providers as potential towerco partners
- The criticality of tower industry experience in the management team
- Why the “goldrush fever” for African towers may preclude the participation of new market entrants
- The value of first mover advantage which the ‘Big Four’ have paid a premium for
Are there gaps in the African tower market for new entrants? Is the aggressive bidding of the ‘Big Four’ towercos pricing would-be competitors out of the market? Would new market entrants satisfy MNO’s criteria for towerco partners with “competence, experience and funding”? TowerXchange addresses these questions and talks to towercos who exemplify three categories of…