Read this article to learn:
- How carbon fibre towers are able to compete on price and wind load capacity with steel: lattice carbon fibre structures with a carbon fibre skin
- The advantages of carbon fibre towers over steel: weight, ease of installation and long life
- Why carbon fibre structures are particularly strong alternatives for rooftops
- How many tenants can be accommodated on a carbon fibre tower?
- The current costs of a Geostrut’s towers and their plans to manufacture in Africa
Geostrut will be unveiling an exciting new innovation in tower manufacturing at the TowerXchange Meetup. It’s been a long time coming, but carbon fibre towers are finally being mass produced – it’s been worth the wait! Carbon fibre towers have some genuine advantages over steel in terms of weight, ease of installation and corrosion resistance….