Read this article to learn:
- The energy profile of Eaton’s sites and technologies they are piloting
- Factors influencing Eaton’s procurement decisions
- Barriers restricting deployment of solar solutions
- Eaton’s take on lithium ion versus lead acid batteries
- What the towerco thinks about the ESCO model
Eaton Towers are Africa’s fourth largest towerco, with a portfolio of over 5000 sites across five markets, one fifth of which are off-grid. TowerXchange catch up with Eaton’s COO Pankaj Kulshrestha to understand the current technologies at their sites and get some insight into what the towerco thinks of the different solutions on the market….