Read this article to learn:
- The drivers and benefits of Kentrox’s acquisition by Westell Technologies
- The current state of site monitoring and management in Latin American telecoms
- Pain points that motivate local carriers and towercos to invest in ISM
- The KPIs that define maintenance regimes and SLAs
- How Kentrox differentiates itself from remote management system (RMS) solution providers
Ricardo Diaz has worked in international telecoms for over 20 years, focusing on Latin America since 2000. Ricardo moved from core networks to the asset side of telecoms when he joined Kentrox two years ago, helping this internationally renowned market leading Intelligent Site Management (ISM) provider enter new markets in the Caribbean and Latin America….