Read this article to learn:
- The rationale behind divesting or carving out passive infrastructure
- Perspectives on Telesites, its performance and site demand in Mexico
- The status of the Brazilian telecom tower industry: troubles ahead for middle market towercos?
- Which countries could drive future sale and leaseback transactions
- New markets: Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Cuba
- Key components of the perfect towerco
Investment banker André Laloni is now Head of Brazil and Southern Cone Investment Banking for UBS. He has been covering the telecom sector for almost seventeen years and has been a key contributor to shape the tower industry in the country, advising most of the transactions in the sector. In this interview, André shares with…