Read this article to learn:
- How many towers each towerco owns in Brazil
- Why independent developers’ towers might attract a higher premium when sold
- How many towers have been sold by Brazil’s carriers and what did they yield?
- How many towers do we think Brazil’s carriers have retained?
- How the swap market works in Brazil
You would think it would be easy to count telecom towers, right? Big lump of concrete with a hundred feet of steel sticking out of it – fairly conspicuous, right? Given the blood, sweat and tears invested to navigate one of the world’s most notorious permitting regimes, not to mention the investment of US$100,000 or…