Read this article to learn:
- The necessity to configure each RMS to measure what’s important at that specific site
- How to leverage RMS to communicate critical data back to the NOC
- How to translate RMS data into actionable intelligence by integrating with maintenance job ticketing
- The challenges and opportunities for ESCOs in Africa
- Retrofitting cell sites with RMS to meet the needs of towercos with multiple tenants
Inala is one of the first companies in Africa to offer Remote Monitoring Systems (RMS). The company has deployed over 24,000 systems over eight years. Inala count Airtel, Helios, Eaton, IHS Africa, SWAP Technologies, Warid, Orange, MTN, Vodafone Group, Indus, IndoSat, Digicell and Vodacom among their many clients, and they own their own hardware IP….