Read this article to learn:
- Are O&G infrastructure professionals an untapped source of talent for towercos?
- The geographical characteristics of IGT’s tower network and the proportion off-grid
- Resourcing efficiencies: investing in local skills and striking the right balance between outsourcing and in-house resourcing
- Procurement efficiencies: smart sourcing, standardised specifications and the potential for ESCOs
- Driving down cost per tower, driving up tenancy ratios
Having been attracted to by the challenge of Myanmar’s greenfield infrastructure rollout, former deputy CEO Ayad Chammas has recently been promoted to CEO of Irrawaddy Green Towers (IGT). Lebanese, born and raised in Doha, Ayad has two degrees; a BSc in Civil Engineering and an MSc in Construction Management / Project Management. He has 21…