Read this article to learn:
- To what extent decisions are made at both the group and local level
- What limitations exist in improving their network expansion and quality
- Where they each place priority on investment
- What is the company’s current tower strategy and from where is it derived?
- What has been the MNOs’ experience working with towercos?
- How MNOs view the opportunities presented by ESCOs
At this year’s TowerXchange Meetup Africa & Middle East, we were delighted to welcome three heavy weight MNOs to the stage. MTN were represented on the panel by Group CTO, Navi Naidoo. The operator, with a footprint in 20 countries, is Africa’s largest MNO and has divested towers in seven of its markets (see figure…