Read this article to learn:
- How IPT Powertech evolved from battery sales to managed services and now to a holistic T-ESCO
- Eliminating the ‘blame game’ – the importance of a single point of accountability
- Contrasting experiences in Nigeria and Myanmar
- How does IPT Powertech select and procure equipment?
- When is the right time to invest in hybrid and renewables?
With the power systems at many thousands of sites under management in Nigeria and Myanmar, IPT Powertech is effectively one of the world’s largest telecom energy services companies. TowerXchange spoke to COO Khaled Habbal to understand their business model and value proposition. TowerXchange: Can you tell us some of IPT Powertech’s major achievements for the…