Read this article to learn:
- Insights into the regional market from a newly all-American leading managed service provider
- From DAS to Google: Lemcon’s varied portfolio of activities in Latin America
- What are carriers doing to enable 4G LTE in the World Cup’s hosting cities?
- From security to fuel theft: a comparison between Africa and Latin America
- Beyond towers: DAS, Wi-Fi and other coverage and capacity solutions
Alexandre Tude, Vice President Latin America at Lemcon Americas, is a civil engineer with a MBA by background and has been with Lemcon since the very beginning of its American operations, back in 2000. He leads the Latin American operations of this originally Finnish company which has recently been acquired by American telecommunications company, Blue…