In 2017, TowerXchange brought together 43 investment firms in European infrastructure with 32 European tower owners for a series of meetings throughout the two-day Meetup.
In association with our partners at New Street Research, in 2017 we also hosted the New Street Research Tower Conference, which facilitated several high-profile towercos gaining an intimate audience with around 30 institutional investors over the course of the Meetup.
As telecom infrastructure becomes an increasingly attractive investment proposition for many funds and PE firms, and the transactional and IPO landscape gathers momentum – can you afford not to be hear first hand from Europe’s listed towercos, and to be privy to insights from the private sector?
Some are looking for capital injection, some may be seeking M&A advisory services. We will work with you to deliver a sizeable portion of due diligence activity, whether you are looking to invest or advise.
What is the TowerXchange Investors Club?
Held to complement the baseline market information shared during the TowerXchange Meetup roundtables, the TowerXchange Investor’s Club pre-arranges private one-to-one meetings between towercos and investors, as well as hosting invitation-only briefings arranged by our partners at New Street Research. These confidential meetings and briefings will give investors the opportunity to open dialogue with CXOs of Europe’s towercos and assess potential new investment opportunities in European telecoms infrastructure.
Make sure you join us next year to address important questions, including
- How many towers does the company own and how much revenue will this generate?
- What capex on new build or tower strengthening is planned?
- What is the current opex per tower?
- Who are the major tenants?
- What is the tenancy ratio?
- What is the current shareholding of the company?
- How much investment is the company looking for?
- What is their proposed timeframe for the optimisation of your investment?
- Who is the management team and what experience do they have?
- What are the proposed ROIs offered by towercos?
- Is there potential consolidation within the market?
- Which regions are leading the way in terms of investment opportunities?