Asia’s premier gathering of telecom infrastructure stakeholders
How can you make the most of the opportunity?
The Future Network at TowerXchange Meetup Asia enables you to condense months of travelling, client visits and business development calls into just two action packed days. First and foremost it’s about connecting with champions of network evolution; buyers, innovators, decision makers. And our laser-beam focus on the design and deployment of The Future Network means our audience is not diluted by middle management, nor by the device and VAS community. With such large numbers of clients in one place, planning your time efficiently and finding a way to stand out from the crowd is essential.
As a sponsor or exhibitor at the event you open up a world of premium opportunities unavailable to delegates. Such opportunities have proven so valuable that over 75% of 2016’s sponsors and exhibitors rebooked their packages during the course of last year’s event.
Can you afford not to join them?
“Attending TowerXchange gives me the perfect opportunity and environment to meet all the people I need to network with. It is highly cost effective considering how many existing relationships can be revisited and the new ones that are discovered” – CTO, GSM Systems
TowerXchange’s top five tips to meet your goals on site
1. Position yourself as a thought leader and let clients approach you
– Share your expertise in The Future Network special edition journal – view the 2016 TowerXchange Asia edition
– Lead the discussion by hosting a roundtable
2. Secure access to invitation-only working groups with MNO and towerco procurement teams
– Closed door task forces eliciting intimate feedback from buyers responsible for trialling, procuring and deploying the network of the future
3. Create a meeting point and bring in reinforcements to cover a large client bases
– Welcome prospects to your exhibition stand, closed meeting room or if you’re an MSP, our NEW business lounge
– Vendors are limited to two Meetup passes to preserve the ratio of buyers to sellers; exhibitors can leverage two additional expo hall passes to cover more meetings with the large customer base
– Benefit from The Future Network’s concierge service whereby we facilitate face-to-face introductions on site
4. Strengthen brand awareness, reputation and likeability
– We have a range of high profile and more subtle branding opportunities available, depending on your preference and objectives
5. Arrive prepared: benefit from a briefing on what your target clients are looking to buy
– Get ahead of the crowd, don’t just find out which companies are attending, but learn more about their portfolio, strategy and who will be representing them from our team in our pre-event briefing (for sponsors and exhibitors only)
To discuss the range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, please contact Annabelle Mayhew, Chief Commercial Officer, TowerXchange