Read this article to learn:
- How many towers are there in Pakistan, who owns them now, and what is for sale?
- Infrastructure sharing and parallel infrastructure in Pakistan
- The progress and potential impact of RANsharing in Pakistan
- The 4G spectrum and 4G rollout plans of Pakistan’s MNOs
- The emerging market for in-building solutions in Pakistan
The acquisition and integration of Warid by Mobilink is set to be accompanied by the spinning off of the combined operator’s towers. TowerXchange understands that one tower company has secured a period of exclusive negotiations to close the deal to acquire 13,000-13,700 towers (after the elimination of overlapping sites). A further 8,318 towers are coming…