Read this article to learn:
- Grupo TorreSur’s current activities: BTS and co-locations
- A look at coverage and QoS issues in Brazil
- The impact of economic uncertainty on the local telecom and tower sectors
- How likely is consolidation among carriers and towercos?
- Investments and acquisitions in today’s troubled economy
Jim Eisenstein and Jose Varela run one of the most successful towercos in Brazil, Grupo TorreSur, with its 6,300 towers located in São Paulo and across the country. In this interview, they’ve agreed to discuss with TowerXchange the status of the Brazilian tower industry in light of the current economic downturn, as well as the…