Read this article to learn:
- Competitive dynamics between MPT, Telenor and Ooredoo, and the prospects for a fourth MNO
- How many towers have been built in phases one and two, and who has been awarded contracts to build phase three towers?
- edotco to acquire MTC - will further consolidation follow?
- How are lease rates and tenancy ratios affecting the investibility of Myanmar’s towercos?
- What you need to know about cell site electrification, energy equipment suppliers, importation and ownership in Myanmar
With the acquisition of MTC by edotco announced, Myanmar is now home to six tower companies, four of which are deeply engaged in the third phase of the rollout. New towers are going up by the dozen and the rollout remains broadly on track with GSMA forecasts suggesting 7,600 towers would be constructed by the…