Read this article to learn:
- Competitive dynamics between MPT, Telenor and Ooredoo, and the prospects for a fourth MNO
- How many towers have been built in phases one and two, and who has been awarded contracts to build phase three towers?
- Who will acquire Digicel MTC?
- How are lease rates and tenancy ratios affecting the investibility of Myanmar’s towercos?
- What you need to know about cell site electrification, energy equipment suppliers, importation and ownership in Myanmar
As subscriber numbers swell and the competitive dynamics between MNOs shift, relationships between MNOs and tower companies in Myanmar are being realigned as we move to a third phase of the rollout. This third phase is again is not characterised by substantial tower sharing; an attempt to co-ordinate phase three on 1,105 mostly shared towers…