Read this article to learn:
- Areas where the region's tower owners and operators see the biggest inefficiencies in managing passive infrastructure
- Strategies for improved collaboration with the entire tower industry supply chain
- The delicate balance between deploying new capex and improving existing equipment and processes
- How to obtain a deeper understanding of operations and how to use this insight
- Success stories from four of the most important players in the African tower industry
As sophistication in the management of MEA’s towers continues to grow, the opening panel at the 2016 TowerXchange Meetup Africa and Middle East focussed on the subject of operational excellence in passive infrastructure management, and what this really means – whether managing your own sites, those of a third party or overseeing a towerco relationship….