Read this article to learn:
- RANsharing and other sharing agreements that jeopardise towercos’ revenue streams
- License withdrawals, termination on a site and termination without a cause
- What happens when a single tower or a tower portfolio are sold?
- Alternative tenants: how to ensure an equitable co-existence with MNOs
- Who is responsible for theft and vandalism?
One of the roundtables at the TowerXchange Meetup Americas 2016 focused on Master Lease Agreements (MLAs) best practices and was run by Josh Koenig, VP and Associate General Counsel at SBA Communications. The MLA is the critical document defining the relationship between towerco and tenant – a good MLA can make a towerco more investible,…