Read this article to learn:
- The mobile market in Laos and impact of government stakeholdings
- The prospects for tower divestitures in Laos
- The culture of infrastructure sharing in Laos
- Current status of 4G rollout
- Power generation and cell site energy in Laos
The mountainous, landlocked country of Laos is has the lowest population density in the ASEAN region, with a population of just under 7mn spread across 238,800 sq km. There are just under 7,500 towers in the market, all remaining MNO-captive. Four MNOs, three of which are majority State-owned, participate in a relatively slow growing market….