Read this article to learn:
- What edotco has achieved to date, and Sidhu’s vision for its future
- Standardising best practices across edotco’s five local businesses
- What is driving spin offs and carve outs?
- A call for the licensing of infrastructure providers across Asi
- Extending infrastructure services from traditional tower acquisition and co-location sales to energy and operations management, customised site planning and optimised site design
During the inaugural TowerXchange Meetup Asia held in Singapore this past December, Mr Suresh Sidhu, CEO of edotco Group, took center stage and delivered a keynote speech sharing his views on the evolution of the telecoms value chain, driven by shifts in technology, consumer behaviour and regulatory regimes, resulting in the “unbundling of the mobile…