Read this article to learn:
- Launching a dedicated telecoms business unit and securing deals with Telekom Slovenia and T-Mobile
- Can small wind solutions be added to existing telecom masts?
- The advantages of vertical over horizontal axis turbines in terms of low wind resource requirements, noise, vibration and safety
- TCO comparisons: wind+solar versus dual DG
- The financial stability of Turbina
Turbina have enabled the wind power proposition to take a massive leap forward with their small vertical axis wind turbines that function independent of wind direction and generate power at wind speeds as low as 1.5 m/s. Turbina recently launched a dedicated Telecoms Business Unit and secured landmark contracts with Telekom Slovenia and with T-Mobile’s…