Read this article to learn:
- How telecom energy capex and opex has changed in the last five years
- What are the addressable markets for VRLA and lithium ion batteries?
- The five stages of maturation of the tower industry toward energy services
- A comparison of readiness for energy services in India, Myanmar and SSA
- The four key ingredients of a credible energy services proposition
There are few people in the world who know more about planning and powering shared tower networks than Sairam Prasad, former CTO of Bharti Infratel, edotco group and WTTIL. Sairam also has many years of experience with mobile operators like Tata Communication (JV of TATA, Bell Canada International), Birla Tata AT&T and Idea Cellular. For…