Read this article to learn:
- The benefits of hydrogen over diesel in terms of maintenance, pilferage, spill abatement and emissions
- The latest on the integration of Acta’s electrolyzer with ReliOn fuel cells
- The impact of air quality and robust energy storage on fuel cell performance and longevity
- Are fuel cell projects in telecoms eligible for carbon credits?
- How modular design principles minimise capex whilst enabling power solutions to scale for multiple tenants
Sometimes it seems like members of the TowerXchange community are engaged in a war on diesel. Reliance on diesel makes energy opex unstable, it opens up risk of pilferage, spillage, and it tends to result in hefty maintenance bills and a substantial carbon footprint. In what use cases could hydrogen be a compelling alternate fuel?…