Read this article to learn:
- Why wholesale network sharing might offer opportunities for your business
- The value proposition of passive versus wholesale network sharing
- Why infrastructure funds are interested in a new breed of NetCo bundling passive and active network services
- How wholesale network sharing offers a potential model for open access LTE
- Wholesale models as a means of third, fourth and fifth ranked operators acquiring scale
Patrik Jakobson is Head of Network Sharing at Ericsson Global Services. His area is focused on developing the wholesale network sharing business as an evolved Managed Services model to support operators to achieve further opex and capex savings. TowerXchange spoke to Patrik to find out how he thought Wholesale Network Sharing could work in Africa….