Read this article to learn:
- Why France Telecom-Orange encourages infrastructure sharing, supporting and empowering their affiliates to structure deals to meet their needs
- Does Orange prefer to retain control and ownership of their towers?
- The role of infrastructure sharing in reducing CO2 emissions
- Orange’s objectives in their recent managed services and build-to-suite deal in Cameroon and Côte d’Ivoire, and why they partnered with IHS
- The prospects for future infrastructure sharing deals in Orange’s other AMEA markets
Marc Rennard was appointed International Executive Vice-President in charge of AMEA (Africa, Middle East and Asia) in 2006, and he joined Orange’s Group Executive Committee in 2010. Marc ran leading French towerco TDF for eleven years prior to joining France Telecom-Orange in 2003. Michel Faivre reports to Marc and is responsible for defining passive infrastructure…