Read this article to learn:
- The implications of blending broadcast service provision and decommissioning with the ‘pureplay’ telecom site hosting business
- Why European MNOs need to divest assets to deploy more capital into their networks
- The prospective tower deal flow in Europe and the impact of the current low cost of borrowing
- Is the SSA tower market ‘sold out’?
- Parties interested in MENA towers
Citi’s TMT team in New York and London is renowned for its work advising on global telecom infrastructure transactions, including FSS and MSS (Fixed and Mobile Satellite Services), fibre and data centres. However, the majority of their work has been on telecom and broadcasting towers, initially driven by the three U.S. publics’ consolidation of their…